Core Medical Center is taking extra steps to protect our patients and create a COVID-free zone in our office.
Please be advised that we are taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- All Core Medical Center staff and patients will have their temperature checked each day and will be sent home if over 99 degrees.
- All equipment, tables, and staff hands will get a deep sterilization between treatments with a cleaner, wipe, hand sanitizer, or soap and water, depending on the surface and what is available.
- Air filters have been installed to clear the air of any airborne infectants.
- We have reduced the number of staff as well as the number of patients allowed in the office at one time.
- We have increased the distance between our waiting room chairs and treatment tables.
We appreciate your continued trust in us, and we look forward to treating you.
Call Core Medical Center in Blue Springs, Missouri, at (816) 427-0201 if you have any additional questions about our precautions regarding COVID-19. You can also request your appointment now.