Core Medical Center is taking extra steps to protect our patients and create a COVID-free zone in our office.
Please be advised that we are taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- All Core Medical Center staff and patients will have their temperature checked each day and will be sent home if over 99 degrees.
- All equipment, tables, and staff hands will get a deep sterilization between treatments with a cleaner, wipe, hand sanitizer, or soap and water, depending on the surface and what is available.
- Air filters have been installed to clear the air of any airborne infectants.
- We have reduced the number of staff as well as the number of patients allowed in the office at one time.
- We have increased the distance between our waiting room chairs and treatment tables.
We appreciate your continued trust in us, and we look forward to treating you.