Dr. Aston Goldsworthy, DC, MSN, FNP-BC
Dr. Aston Goldsworthy
Co-owner, Executive Officer, Chiropractor, Nurse Practitioner, and Certified as a Medical Examiner by the NRCME
As the owner, Executive Officer, and visionary CEO of Core Medical Center, Dr. Aston Goldsworthy’s comprehensive expertise in healthcare bridges medical, rehabilitative, and medico-legal spectrums. Trained both as a Chiropractor and Nurse Practitioner, Dr. Goldsworthy also holds a certification as a Medical Examiner by the NRCME. His extensive medico-legal qualifications (Certified Medico-Legal Evaluator (CMLE®) by IAIME) and roles as a certified impairment rater and independent medical examiner bring a unique depth to his practice.
In 2009, he began his medical journey at his father’s clinic. Eager to expand the horizon of care, Dr. Goldsworthy furthered his education, securing two more degrees. His unwavering commitment and innovative vision led to the birth of Core Medical Center, a multidisciplinary clinic co-founded with his father, and by 2022, he became its sole owner.
A key facet of Dr. Goldsworthy’s work includes strategic collaborations with businesses, where he has significantly improved workers’ compensation outcomes and enabled considerable cost savings. Further accentuating his medico-legal prowess, he seamlessly collaborates with attorneys, ensuring precise diagnostics and outcomes that foster fair settlements.
Passionate about continuous education, Dr. Goldsworthy traverses the nation, immersing himself in the latest in occupational medicine, TBI programs, new medical procedures and therapeutic approaches, and the most recent diagnostics. He has a vast network that has enabled him to tap into groundbreaking research, access state-of-the-art treatments, and collaborate with leading experts in various medical fields. His proactive approach ensures Core Medical Center remains at the vanguard of patient-centered care.
Away from professional commitments, life in Lee’s Summit is spent with his wife, Tessa, their daughters Scarlett and Violett, and Saylor, their adored French bulldog.
- Drury University: Double Major in Biology and Psychology, 2004.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College: Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2009.
- Wayland Baptist University: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2013.
- Middle Tennessee State University: Master of Science in Nursing, 2015.
Licensures & Certifications:
- Board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner, licensed in Missouri and Kansas (ANCC).
- Board-certified Chiropractor in Missouri (NBCE).
- Certified MedicoLegal Evaluator (CMLE®) by IAIME.
- Certified in the AMA 6th Edition Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment
- Certified Medical Examiner by NRCME.
- Certified Impairment Rater.
- Independent Medical Examiner.
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- International Academy of Independent Medical Evaluators (IAIME).
- Kansas City Metro Physicians Association.