Dr. Aston Goldsworthy, DC, MSN, FNP-BC
Dr. Aston Goldsworthy
Co-owner, Executive Officer, Chiropractor, Nurse Practitioner, and Certified as a Medical Examiner by the NRCME
Dr. Aston Goldsworthy DC, MSN, FNP-BC, began his career as an associate in his father’s clinic in 2009. He introduced a new spark into an already thriving practice that ignited immense growth in the clinic. Dr. Aston Goldsworthy had a vision to expand the level of care and procedures the clinic provides its patients. He did not want there to be any limitations on the treatment he could provide to his patients. So, for the next 4 years, he returned to school while working full time as a chiropractor to complete two more degrees. Once he had completed his training as a nurse practitioner, he was able to come up with the practice concept that would become Core Medical Center. With the help of his father, they were able to recreate their practice into a multidisciplinary clinic with a treatment method and philosophy unlike any practice of its kind.
Dr. Goldsworthy travels all over the country to train on the latest procedures in physical rehabilitation, interventional orthopedics, and aesthetics. He has a thirst for knowledge and a passion for patient care. He currently lives in Lee’s Summit with his wife Tessa, their daughter Scarlett, and their dog Saylor.
- Drury University – double major in biology and psychology (2004)
- Cleveland Chiropractic College – doctorate of chiropractic (2009)
- Wayland Baptist University – bachelor of science in nursing (2013)
- Middle Tennessee State University – master of science in nursing (2015)
Licenses and Board Certifications
- Board-certified as a family nurse practitioner by the ANCC and licensed in Missouri
- Board-certified as a chiropractor by NBCE and licensed in Missouri
- Board-certified in pain management by American Academy of Procedural Medicine (AAOPM)
- Board-certified in aesthetics by AAOPM
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Aston Goldsworthy at Core Medical Center in Blue Springs, Missouri, by calling (816) 427-0201 or you can request an appointment right now.