Core Medical Center of Blue Springs, Missouri, now offers testing for COVID-19.
We welcome employers to call us at (816) 427-0201 to inquire about our COVID testing packages. We can provide on-site testing for groups of 10 or more and provide random drug screens for your company an easy-to-use portal for fast results and easy invoicing.
COVID-19 Tests We Offer
At Core Medical Center, we are proud to offer the following types of COVID-19 tests:
- PCR (polymerase chain reaction) molecular test – considered the gold standard COVID-19 diagnostic test. A nasal swab is taken and analyzed in a lab. A positive result means that genetic material of the virus was identified in your body, indicating you are currently infected with the virus.
- Antibody test – a fingerprick blood test that can identify whether you have antibodies to the virus present in your body, indicating that at some point in the past, you were infected with COVID-19, and in response, your immune system produced the antibodies. You are believed to have some protection against a future COVID-19 infection – although it is unclear how long this immunity lasts, and there have been reports of reinfection in people with antibodies.
Do you think you may have COVID-19? If any of the following apply to you, you may want to consider getting a COVID-19 test:
- Are you feeling sick?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Have you been within 6 feet of someone with symptoms of COVID-19 or who has tested positive for COVID-19?
We encourage you to follow the latest COVID-19 guidelines set out by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Schedule Your COVID-19 Test
We encourage you to call ahead to schedule an appointment, but appointments are not necessary. Feel free to walk-in during our normal business hours, and we will get you tested as quickly as possible.
Have questions about our COVID-19 testing services? Call Core Medical Center in Blue Springs, Missouri, at (816) 427-0201 or request your appointment now.