Workers CompensationBlue Springs, MO
When workers get injured on the job it’s important that they are able to get the right care as soon as the injury happens.
Urgent care and ER visits can rack up unnecessary costs for the employers and do not guarantee the highest quality of care. Core Medical Center strives to make the process as simple and affordable as possible for both the employer and employee.
By offering multiple services under one roof like:
Our worker compensations services are comprehensive and all you need to benefit you and your company.
At Core Medical Center we provide:
- Basic short-term medical services
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Interventional Orthopedic and Pain management procedures
- Durable Medical Equipment
- On-site X-ray and Ultra-sound
- Work Conditioning/work hardening- Utilizes real and simulated work activities as part of the
- Rehabilitation program. A post-acute, work related, intensive, goal- oriented treatment program
- Specifically designed to restore an individual's systemic, neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiopulmonary functions.
- Functional Capacity Exams (FCEs may be required by law for some employers before an employee can return to work, as well as by insurers before insurance payments can be made. These exams help providers make determinations for the best treatment methods for the individual that will ensure they return to work safely.)
During most FCEs, patients will be assessed on the following factors:
- Physical strength
- Range of motion and stability
- Tolerance for strenuous or repeated motions/activities, such as lifting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling or carrying
Contact our office today if you or someone you know is in need of a workers compensation rehabilitation and treatment provider. Core Medical Center is here for you! Call: (816) 286-2963.
Wondering if you should make an appointment with a chiropractor to find out if chiropractic treatments will work when it comes to addressing your musculoskeletal problem? Many people who are experiencing pain in their muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons and/or nerves will first try traditional medicine to address their pain. If this does not work, they…
If you have ever experienced neuropathy (or peripheral neuropathy), you know that it is a very unpleasant experience. It involves feeling a stinging, tingling or burning pain and usually occurs in the arm, legs, hands, and feet. Neuropathy can be long-lasting and usually has a big impact on one's life. The following is a list…
Wondering how often drivers need to undergo a DOT physical exam? It can be helpful to know how often these tests are required when considering becoming a commercial driver. This type of physical examination is one that helps to ensure commercial drivers are physically fit to operate certain types of motor vehicles. DOT physicals are…
Platelet rich plasma therapy has grown in popularity in recent years. What was once only used by famous athletes such as Rafael Nadal and Tiger Woods is now starting to be used in more general medicine.There are many benefits to platelet rich plasma therapy. One of these is that it helps to promote good overall…
Wondering if it is beneficial to undergo pain management services from an experienced chiropractor? According to the World Health Organization, 80% of people experience back pain at some point in their life and seek medical treatment to deal with their pain. If pain is getting in the way of functioning normally, learning how to manage…