Workers CompensationBlue Springs, MO
When workers get injured on the job it’s important that they are able to get the right care as soon as the injury happens.
Urgent care and ER visits can rack up unnecessary costs for the employers and do not guarantee the highest quality of care. Core Medical Center strives to make the process as simple and affordable as possible for both the employer and employee.
By offering multiple services under one roof like:
Our worker compensations services are comprehensive and all you need to benefit you and your company.
At Core Medical Center we provide:
- Basic short-term medical services
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Interventional Orthopedic and Pain management procedures
- Durable Medical Equipment
- On-site X-ray and Ultra-sound
- Work Conditioning/work hardening- Utilizes real and simulated work activities as part of the
- Rehabilitation program. A post-acute, work related, intensive, goal- oriented treatment program
- Specifically designed to restore an individual's systemic, neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiopulmonary functions.
- Functional Capacity Exams (FCEs may be required by law for some employers before an employee can return to work, as well as by insurers before insurance payments can be made. These exams help providers make determinations for the best treatment methods for the individual that will ensure they return to work safely.)
During most FCEs, patients will be assessed on the following factors:
- Physical strength
- Range of motion and stability
- Tolerance for strenuous or repeated motions/activities, such as lifting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling or carrying
Contact our office today if you or someone you know is in need of a workers compensation rehabilitation and treatment provider. Core Medical Center is here for you! Call: (816) 286-2963.
Platelet rich plasma therapy has grown in popularity in recent years. What was once only used by famous athletes such as Rafael Nadal and Tiger Woods is now starting to be used in more general medicine.There are many benefits to platelet rich plasma therapy. One of these is that it helps to promote good overall…
Wondering if it is beneficial to undergo pain management services from an experienced chiropractor? According to the World Health Organization, 80% of people experience back pain at some point in their life and seek medical treatment to deal with their pain. If pain is getting in the way of functioning normally, learning how to manage…
Physical therapy involves restoring your physical function and mobility. A therapist can help you maintain your physical function and increase your activity. When you visit one, you can get a diagnosis and a treatment plan. Keep reading to find out more about physical therapy.A patient can find a physical therapist in settings such as private…
Wondering whether or not platelet-rich plasma therapy is right for you? According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, PRP treatment has been used to support wound healing in trauma and joint injury, address male pattern baldness by stimulating the growth of hair transplants and enhance cosmetic procedures. The reason platelets are used is because they contain healing…
When back pain lasts for more than three months, it is chronic. The pain can be intermittent, where the patient may experience temporary relief, then agonizing distress. Chronic pain is a worrisome condition to deal with when the cause is unknown.Chronic back pain is often associated with old age but can also be a result…