Workers CompensationBlue Springs, MO
When workers get injured on the job it’s important that they are able to get the right care as soon as the injury happens.
Urgent care and ER visits can rack up unnecessary costs for the employers and do not guarantee the highest quality of care. Core Medical Center strives to make the process as simple and affordable as possible for both the employer and employee.
By offering multiple services under one roof like:
Our worker compensations services are comprehensive and all you need to benefit you and your company.
At Core Medical Center we provide:
- Basic short-term medical services
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Interventional Orthopedic and Pain management procedures
- Durable Medical Equipment
- On-site X-ray and Ultra-sound
- Work Conditioning/work hardening- Utilizes real and simulated work activities as part of the
- Rehabilitation program. A post-acute, work related, intensive, goal- oriented treatment program
- Specifically designed to restore an individual's systemic, neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiopulmonary functions.
- Functional Capacity Exams (FCEs may be required by law for some employers before an employee can return to work, as well as by insurers before insurance payments can be made. These exams help providers make determinations for the best treatment methods for the individual that will ensure they return to work safely.)
During most FCEs, patients will be assessed on the following factors:
- Physical strength
- Range of motion and stability
- Tolerance for strenuous or repeated motions/activities, such as lifting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling or carrying
Contact our office today if you or someone you know is in need of a workers compensation rehabilitation and treatment provider. Core Medical Center is here for you! Call: (816) 286-2963.
Wondering whether or not platelet-rich plasma therapy is right for you? According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, PRP treatment has been used to support wound healing in trauma and joint injury, address male pattern baldness by stimulating the growth of hair transplants and enhance cosmetic procedures. The reason platelets are used is because they contain healing…
When back pain lasts for more than three months, it is chronic. The pain can be intermittent, where the patient may experience temporary relief, then agonizing distress. Chronic pain is a worrisome condition to deal with when the cause is unknown.Chronic back pain is often associated with old age but can also be a result…
If you have never been to a medical spa before, you likely have many questions. You may want to learn more about the experience before making an appointment.Get the answers to the frequently asked questions below so you will know if visiting a medical spa is the right option for you.A medical spa, or medspa,…
Instead of masking your symptoms, you can treat the cause of your allergies with allergen serums. Available in shots and drops, allergen serums are a form of immunotherapy. Your doctor will expose you to a small amount of the allergen to desensitize your system. The amount will increase over time. Eventually, you can be exposed…
People considering receiving Botox® to reduce the appearance of wrinkles are in good company. In the United States, injections of this substance are among the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. Due to the health-and-beauty aspect of the treatment, many physicians offer it at medspas. An injection at a medspa may result in a more pleasant…