Workers CompensationBlue Springs, MO
When workers get injured on the job it’s important that they are able to get the right care as soon as the injury happens.
Urgent care and ER visits can rack up unnecessary costs for the employers and do not guarantee the highest quality of care. Core Medical Center strives to make the process as simple and affordable as possible for both the employer and employee.
By offering multiple services under one roof like:
Our worker compensations services are comprehensive and all you need to benefit you and your company.
At Core Medical Center we provide:
- Basic short-term medical services
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Interventional Orthopedic and Pain management procedures
- Durable Medical Equipment
- On-site X-ray and Ultra-sound
- Work Conditioning/work hardening- Utilizes real and simulated work activities as part of the
- Rehabilitation program. A post-acute, work related, intensive, goal- oriented treatment program
- Specifically designed to restore an individual's systemic, neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiopulmonary functions.
- Functional Capacity Exams (FCEs may be required by law for some employers before an employee can return to work, as well as by insurers before insurance payments can be made. These exams help providers make determinations for the best treatment methods for the individual that will ensure they return to work safely.)
During most FCEs, patients will be assessed on the following factors:
- Physical strength
- Range of motion and stability
- Tolerance for strenuous or repeated motions/activities, such as lifting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling or carrying
Contact our office today if you or someone you know is in need of a workers compensation rehabilitation and treatment provider. Core Medical Center is here for you! Call: (816) 286-2963.
Instead of masking your symptoms, you can treat the cause of your allergies with allergen serums. Available in shots and drops, allergen serums are a form of immunotherapy. Your doctor will expose you to a small amount of the allergen to desensitize your system. The amount will increase over time. Eventually, you can be exposed…
People considering receiving Botox® to reduce the appearance of wrinkles are in good company. In the United States, injections of this substance are among the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. Due to the health-and-beauty aspect of the treatment, many physicians offer it at medspas. An injection at a medspa may result in a more pleasant…
Regenerative medical treatments have gained popularity over the past decade. They have paved their way as a much more common form of treatment than they once were.The rise in usage of regenerative medical treatments can be attributed to the success so many people have found in the treatment. It has helped many live a healthier,…
After a car accident, it is not uncommon for victims to visit a medical provider who specializes in auto injury treatment. Even if a person does not sustain visible or life-threatening injuries, car accidents often result in tissue, nerve and joint damage. This can lead to chronic pain, discomfort and other side effects, such as headaches,…
Medical weight loss is definitely worth looking further into if you are considering alternative weight loss options. Whether you are someone who needs to lose a few pounds or many pounds, choosing the medical weight loss option means you are always under the supervision of medical professionals. These professionals will provide you with all of…