How the Right Doctor Can Help Reduce Your Payout on a Workers’ Compensation Claim
Are you an employer seeking to keep your workers’ compensation liability to a minimum? Are you a work comp case manager or an adjuster for a workers compensation insurance company, working hard to ensure that you’re only providing the necessary benefits for legitimate, work-related injuries? The professionals at Core Medical Center can help.
We Understand the Concerns of Employers, Case Managers and Adjusters
When your employee or the employee of an insured files a workers’ compensation claim, you have the right, by law, to require that they be examined by a doctor of your choosing. The right medical professional can have a significant impact on the outcome of the claim. At Core Medical Center, because of our experience working with employers, case managers and adjusters, we understand what’s important to you:
- We know the value of getting appointments for injured workers as soon as possible. In most instances, we can schedule same-day appointments.
- We also have the knowledge and experience to prepare and provide care plans the day of an appointment
- We understand the importance of an employee’s return to work status, and will carefully assess a worker’s condition to ensure resumption of duties in a timely manner
- We recognize the need for quick access to a range of specialists and offer in-house access to physical therapists, occupational therapists, interventional pain management practitioners and even in-office hand surgeries, all designed to minimize your costs
- We place a premium on communication with case managers, adjusters and employers, helping avoid the stress and confusion of locating specialized medical care or interacting with a number of medical providers.
Contact Core Medical Center Today
At Core Medical Center, with offices in Blue Springs, Missouri, we work closely with employers, case managers and adjusters to carefully assess potential workers’ compensation liability and ensure that your liability in limited to only reasonable and necessary medical expenses. Contact us online or call our offices at (816) 336-9970 to schedule an appointment.