If you have sustained an injury as a worker, you deserve care from a physician group that understands the workers’ compensation process, including injuries and benefits. Whatever care you need, the professional staff at Core Medical Center can ensure you get it quickly and with respect.
All Kinds of Injuries Happen on The Job
Whether you are a postal worker, a clerk, an on-site engineer, or something else, working is never injury-free. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics lists numerous causes of fatal and non-fatal injuries to adults of all ages.
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Heavy lifting and moving
- Repetitive motions
- Insects and spider bites
- Trips and falls
- Spills of hazardous materials
- Violence from people or animals
As a result, workers can suffer pain, disability, lost wages, and more. Workers can often struggle with poor medical care, unfiled claims, and little to no follow-up on their medical problems.
What Core Medical Center Helps You Avoid
At our Blue Springs, MO, facility, our doctors and support personnel provide the highest level of care for employees who have sustained on-the-job injuries. We can help you file your claim, ensuring your bills are paid, lost wages are documented, condition progression is tracked, and treatment is completed. We want to make sure you avoid the hassle of:
- Lost wages
- Multiple OSHA recordables (injuries that need treatment beyond simple first aid)
- Hospital emergency room visits
- Visiting multiple specialists in different locations to get the care you need
Treatments Our Doctors Offer Injured Workers
At Core Medical Center, we offer precise on-site diagnostics, imaging, rehabilitation, return to work exams, and follow-up when you are back on the job. Our staff is expert in getting your claim filed quickly and correctly, allowing you to concentrate on healing.
Here are just some of the many treatment options we offer:
- Pain management, including innovative interventional pain treatments, such as viscosupplementation
- On-site comprehensive chiropractic services, including spinal decompression
- Durable medical equipment, such as splints, canes, crutches, and transport chairs
- Physical therapy to avoid additional injury, forestall surgery, or recover skills lost in a workplace mishap
- Balance recovery and fall prevention program
After a comprehensive medical examination, you’ll know the exact nature and extent of your injury and understand your treatment plan going forward. Plus, we will ensure your workers’ compensation claim is fully approved by the US Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs. We know their requirements and fully meet them on your behalf.
Feeling Right And Getting Back to Work Safely
If you’ve sustained a workplace injury, contact us right away for a complete evaluation. We have extended hours for your convenience, and we’ll begin your claims process right away, so you have peace of mind.