Natural Pain Solutions
At Core Medical Center, you’ll receive top-
Damage to the bones, tendons or ligaments of the shoulder joint or to the muscle and nerve groups that surround the joint can be painful and can inhibit your daily activities. We can help you heal and improve your quality of life.
- Our doctors treat the whole patient, which means that instead of masking the symptoms, we work to discover where your pain comes from so we can treat the underlying cause.
- We provide complete medical care and offer effective, noninvasive solutions to your pain, weakness, numbness, and loss of function.
- We will develop a customized care plan that includes a range of treatments selected to meet your particular health needs.
- You’ll experience natural modes of treatment, focusing on overall wellness and injury prevention.
- We will collaborate with you to develop a set of goals to restore your health and ability to function. We know that a shoulder injury can be an obstacle to regular daily functioning, and we will aim to heal your injury and restore your life as quickly as possible.
- You’ll discover natural, effective care for your shoulder injury without resorting to surgery or medications.
Some shoulder injuries are the result of minor tears in muscles, ligaments, tendons or arthritic changes. These changes are due to trauma or improper shoulder joint movement. Over time this improper movement begins to wear on the joint and then joint becomes degenerative. Using Platelet Rich Plasma or stem cells can along with proper physiotherapy can reverse and heal these injuries. Allowing new tissue formation and increasing healing factors in the area of injury.
We’ll help you recover from your painful shoulder injury. As your injury heals and your muscles regain their strength, you’ll discover a radical improvement in your quality of life.
- Impingement- this can occur due to postural abnormalities that cause the shoulders to roll forward and encroach on the glenohumeral joint. This can cause inflammation of the bursa and lead to impingement of specific muscles in the joint.
- Instability –
occurs when your upper arm bone comes out of the socket, either partially or completely. This damages the surrounding muscles, tendons, and ligaments, and it can become a recurring problem if these tissues do not heal properly.
- Tendon inflammation or a tendon tear – can happen during a single trauma or over time as your tissues experience accelerated aging caused by wear and tear or the loss of proper joint function.
- Osteoarthritis develops slowly over time and can cause swelling, pain, and stiffness in your joint. It can also lead to bone spurs. Often bone spurs develop from untreated injuries to the shoulder joint that cause the joint to move improperly. This constant friction and loss of range of motion leads to degeneration of soft tissue and eventual ossification (arthritis). That is how bone spurs develop. These spurs then further impede joint function and can cut or tear muscles in the shoulder leading to rotator cuff injury.
- Fracture (a broken bone) –
usually the result of a trauma or fall. Fractures cause severe pain and swelling.