Duyen Nguyen, MSN, AGNP-C
Duyen joined the Core Medical Center team in 2017. Her previous clinical experience included four years of medical oncology nursing and three years of advanced practice in endocrinology. She also provided preceptorships to nursing and nurse practitioner students.
Duyen is on top of patient care, starting from the time she meets a new patient and throughout their wellness journey. Her compassion, bedside manner, and self-motivation make the care she provides more personal.
Originally from Vietnam, Duyen came to the U.S. in 1997. Currently, she lives with her family in Blue Springs, Missouri. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and son as well as their two dogs. In her free time, she likes to design and make a variety of fabric crafts for the home and babies.
Education and Certifications
- University of Kansas – bachelor of arts in human biology (2006)
- Research College of Nursing – bachelor of science in nursing (2011) and master of science in nursing (2014)
- Board-certified as an adult gerontology nurse practitioner by the AANP
- Certified as a medical examiner by the NRCME (2018)
- Licensed in Missouri and Kansas
Schedule your appointment with Duyen Nguyen or any of the providers at Core Medical Center in Blue Springs, Missouri, by calling (816) 427-0201. You can also request an appointment right now.