Physiotherapy Services Are Appropriate for Many Conditions:
- Spine and neck injuries
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Chronic pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint injuries
- Trigger point pain
- Sports injuries
- Degenerative joints
- Any Stage of Arthritis
- Post Surgical
Once we identify and correct the underlying cause of pain, rehabilitation is the next logical step for the following reasons:
- You will strengthen muscles and regain mobility and range of motion. Our experienced medical staff will work with you to help you develop pain-
free movement and regain your quality of life.
- Our patients avoid unnecessary prescription medications and expensive surgeries. Conventional medicine tends to treat neck and back pain with surgery, but our goal is to provide top-
notch health care without the expense and side effects. Our team combines the best approaches and techniques from Medicine and Physical Medicine to create a comprehensive therapy care plan that is unmatched by any other.
- You will play an active role in your own recovery. We will ask you to invest in your physical outcome and collaborate actively with our team as we work together to implement the customized care plan we have created so your body can regain health and vitality.
- Customized Exercise Plan – At Core Medical Center, our Medical Professionals will design custom exercises and stretches specifically geared to help rebuild your muscles and alleviate pain. We may design exercise programs to improve balance, strength, flexibility, and range of motion. If certain muscle groups have been overworked from compensating for an injury, we will work the weakened muscle to achieve a return to proper balance. A properly functioning and balanced body will lead to correct posture and pain will fade away.
- Manual Therapy – Hands-
on, therapeutic procedures promote blood flow, relaxation, and healing in injured areas. Manual therapy is an ideal solution to problems in the connective tissue of the musculoskeletal system.
- Nutrition Counseling – Learn how to manage your diet and reach goals concerning weight loss or food allergies with guidance from our experts.
- Heat or ice – Reduce pain and inflammation and increase mobility with these tried and true methods.
- Natural pain management – Relieve pain with natural methods that may include topical creams, patches and medical massage.