“Core Medical Center really helped me eliminate lower back pain and severe knee pain. The employees at Core Medical always were welcoming and really motivating. The rehab team worked very hard to ensure I was not in pain and getting the attention I needed during each stretch and exercise. I truly enjoyed each visit to Core Medical and I am really sad to leave.” — Alicia S.
Natural Nonsurgical Solutions For Treating Pain
At Core Medical Center, our goal is to restore your health without invasive surgery or expensive medications. Instead of masking the symptoms, we work to discover where your pain comes from so we can treat the underlying cause. Our medical staff has years of training, experience, and success in bringing lasting and real relief to our patients.
You will receive a customized treatment plan – Our medical staff has years of training, experience, and success in bringing lasting and real relief to our patients. Your customized treatment plan will aim to resolve your painful medical condition and restore your health. It will involve medical treatment of your injury or condition, including supportive services designed to improve your health and functioning so you can heal, recover, and prevent re-
You will receive supportive care –
You will discover natural ways to manage pain –
- Topical creams, which are rubbed into the skin at the site of pain, can provide relief to sore, painful muscles and damaged tissues without affecting your entire system like ingested medications do. Topical creams treat only the injured area to which they are applied. This method of pain relief is much safer because oral medications, such as NSAIDS, can affect your stomach mucus causing ulcers and increase your risk of stroke or heart attack.
- Using manual therapy and injections, we’ll heal your injury without using expensive, invasive surgeries with extensive (and painful) recovery periods.
Your treatment plan may include a synergy of services – Your program may contain a combination of the following successful methods of treating mid and low back pain:
- Spinal postural screening identifies biomechanical alignments that can be targeted an in most cases corrected.
- Trigger point injections provide immediate relief and relaxation of trigger points in almost any muscle in body.
- Durable Medical Equipment provide enhanced results and high end bracing and supports to help your heal
- Chiropractic care corrects alignment and mechanical problems.
- Manual therapy offers hands-on healing for muscles and tissues.
- Physiotherapy improve strength and increase functioning, range of motion and strength.
When these services are combined they provide a comprehensive level of care that is unmatched.